Triathlon NSW Club Champs return to Gosling Creek for the second year. With Tri NSW and Orange City Council, the Orange Cycle & Triathlon Club welcomes all clubs to this great event.
Sat: Leg 1 @ Gosling Creek
- 0730 – 0815: Kids rego and transition open
- 0730: Piranha tent will be open to park your bags, pick up shirts and bottles if not already picked up
- 0815: Junior Piranha group photo outside Piranha marquee before 7-9 yr old race briefing – wear your club shirt!
- 0830: 7-9 yr olds race
- 0900: 10-12 yr olds race
- 0945: 13-16 yr olds race
- 1000 – 1145: Rego open for Seniors Club Champs – recommend you rego early and get out of there
- 1005 – 1150: Transition open
- 1150: Piranha group photo outside Piranha marquee – ie before briefing (this is for all Juniors, Seniors, volunteers – everyone to wear club shirts!)
- 1200: Race briefing
- 1230 – 1:15pm Race wave starts (haven’t seen the wave start times yet – once we do, we’ll share on Facebook)
- 4:00pm Race finish – party starts!
Sat: Leg 2 @ Hotel Canobolas: wear your new club shirt!
- 5:00 – 7:15pm: Pre party in Courtyard – see Megan Goodwin or Kim Dale or Dave Hunter for your ticket for free first drink for racers and registered volunteers
Sat: Leg 3 @ Ex Servies Club
- 7:30pm: Walk from Nob to Ex-Servies for presentation night
- 7:45pm: Presentation night and after party