Become a Piranha
Orange Cycle and Triathlon Club welcomes new members. It costs $20 to join the club ($10 for under 18s) after you join Triathlon Australia. Some benefits of joining the Orange Piranhas include:
- A way to meet like-minded triathletes from Orange and the region
- Free entry then to 2 duathlons, 5 club triathlons, and 3 open water swims at Gosling Creek this season
- For under 18s, they also have 2 Junior Gala Afternoons (Sat 14 Oct and Sat 02 Dec)
- Access to training events through the season
- Represent the Piranhas in the Central West inter-club series (5 races incl. Orange hosted event) and
There are some great benefits of becoming a member of Triathlon Australia including insurance coverage, priority entry at some races and triathlon related product discounts – not to mention you can’t become a Piranha without doing so!
When you sign up to Triathlon Australia make sure you select the “Club” option for the Membership Fee, then select NSW Membership and finally Orange Triathlon Club. You will be registered with all 3 organisations in the one process. Couldn’t be simpler!