After Port Macquarie Ironman / 70.3 on the weekend, I think that could be the end of the triathlon season for most, if not all, of our club. A big season! A few points to keep you in the loop:
1. Committee meeting at 6:30pm on Tue 29 May at Hotel Canobolas
2. Annual presentation is at 3pm, Sat 02 Jun in the courtyard at Hotel Canobolas – prize winners have been selected and we have lots to present for another successful season! This will include a presentation to Piranhas who placed in top 3 in the Central West Interclub series
(if you hold a perpetual trophy from last year, pls drop into the Nob office by 13 May pls)
If you are interested in joining the committee for season 18/19, feel free to attend the meeting on 29 May as a guest, or have a drink and a chat with any of the committee^ after prez afternoon on 02 Jun. One role we do need is someone to post the content on this website in 2018/19 – it links easily to Facebook with one click.
3. AGM is Tue 24 Jul at 6:15pm at Hotel Canobolas Media Room on 1st floor – planning will be well underway for season 18/19 before that date
4. Dates are firming for a number of events for next season already
5. New uniforms are being prepared and will come out before the start of next season – we will have the one piece trisuit in junior, ladies and men’s cut. Won’t be sleeved.
See you on either 29 May or 02 Jun!
Dave Hunter, on behalf of the committee
^Caz Ingham, Kim Dale, Megan Goodwin, Mick Lockyer, Phil Tudor
And apologies to Lauren Kerwick – I mistakenly said a fortnight ago that Rory Thornhill was 1st Piranha to win a national school title. Lauren won the girl’s Junior title in 2013 – sorry Loz and thank you the Piranha who corrected me.