After the washout on the weekend, we will have a full card for this Sunday that caters for all ages and abilities for our last club event before Christmas. Rego is 30 mins before your event at the shelter near the BBQ at Gosling Creek. Course maps are on the webpage at Events > Race Maps.
- Sprint: 750m swim | 23km bike | 4.8km run (3 x 1.6km). We will go in two waves, split by 15 mins
- Enticer: 400m swim | 8.8km bike (4 x 2.2km big internal loop) | 2.4km run (1.5 x 1.6km)
- Enforcer: 200m swim | 4.4km (2 x 2.2km big internal loop) | 1.6km run Age +12 (younger if cleared by Mel Ashton-Garard)
- Junior: 100m swim | 2.4km bike (2 x 1.2km small loop) | 1.6km run (1 x 1.6km): they start once last lap of Enticer begins Age 7 – 12
- Midget: 50m Splash | 400m ride | 100m run Age 4 – 6
If you’re not sure what event is for you, let the swim distance guide you. We swim in Gosling Creek, with water marshalls and you can wear a wetsuit if you like.
Times: this is an indication, we haven’t run a full triathlon program at Gosling before. The guides are for parents to see their kids, and ensure safety on the bike course.
- 7:00 – 7:45am: Set up
- 7:30am: Rego opens
- 7:45am: Sprint Wave 1: this is for the back of the pack
- 8:00am: Sprint Wave 2: this is for the front of the pack
- 8:10am: Enticer
- 9:30am: Enforcer
- 10:00am: Junior
- 10:25am: Midgets
- 10:30am: Pack up and Christmas BBQ [and a cool gift for racers and volunteers]